With all your support, I propose to:
- Improve training, resources and community collaboration to reduce home invasions & break-ins
- Attain the highest level of safety where we live, work, play, and our children study
- Protect property values by stopping home invasions and break-ins and ending aggressive overdevelopment in West Cary
- Reduce new home development in West Cary until caps are removed from all schools
- Provide four-lane access roads at all schools and across West Cary
- Reduce the highway 540 toll and collect a fair fee on the entire 540 Loop
- Ban plastic bags and other non-recyclable plastic items and adopt water free, fertilizer free organic lawns (around our homes, schools, offices, greenways, parks, and roadsides) to conserve water resources and preserve & protect our environment
- Make Cary once again the No. 1 place to live and work. According to Money magazine, Cary was the No. 1 place to live and work in 2004 but the same magazine dropped our town to No. 37 in 2016
Save Our Lives, Our Town, and Our Planet!
Dear Fellow Families,
I would like to ask you all a simple, but equally important question.
Will you live in this town if drinking water and environment are not safe and clean?
To conserve clean water and preserve & protect environment please support me and vote for me.
Thank You For Supporting Me.